Interview with Frank Basa, President & CEO of Canada Silver Cobalt Works (TSX-V:CCW)
Canada Silver Cobalt Works Inc., formerly Canada Cobalt Works Inc., is a Canada-based silver-cobalt focused company. The Company is focused on exploring the Northern Ontario Silver-Cobalt Camp. Its projects include Castle Cobalt Silver Property, Beaver Cobalt Silver Property, Violet Cobalt Silver Property and Golden Corridor Zone. Castle Silver Cobalt Mine property is located approximately 85 kilometers (km) northwest of the Cobalt silver mining camp.
- Press Release & Drill Results: Grades of 53.739g/T, a Typo or Reality?
- Reasons why the Market is Not Listening & Means for Changing That
- The Next Steps, Funding Them & Understanding the Economics
- The Lost Art: Means of Processing High Grade
- Battery Metal Extraction: Plans, Options, & Focus
- "No Problems Raising Money": Managing Costs
- Possibilities for the TTL Testing Lab: Ownership Terms, Margins, & Cashflow
- Options for Financing the Plant, Timing for Processing & Cash Flow Generation
- Minimizing the Carbon Footprint
Crux Investor is an investing app for busy people. For a small, monthly membership fee you’ll receive a single stock recommendation each month, curated by industry experts and presented in a clear and focused one-page memo. Head to Crux Investor to learn more and to sign up for your time-saving, stress-slaying membership today.