Interview with Thomas Abraham-James, CEO of Conico Ltd. (ASX:CNJ)
Conico Limited is an Australia-based mineral exploration company. The Company focuses on cobalt, nickel and manganese deposits. The Company holds an interest in the Mt Thirsty Cobalt-Nickel oxide deposit located approximately 20 kilometres north-west of Norseman in Western Australia. Along with cobalt-nickel oxide deposit, the Mt Thirsty project also hosts nickel sulfide mineralization.
You will find summaries of all our interviews (helping you save time); Company Reports, exclusive insight on various macro trends in commodities, early access to our company interviews (stay ahead of the crowd); and a thriving community of intelligent investors sharing thoughts and ideas (but without the vitriol and trolling). Think Twitter meets Netflix.
- Thomas' Background
- The Journey so far: Business Plan & Strategy
- Mining in Greenland: Infrastructure, Seasonality, Permits & Licenses
- Value Creation: The Projects, Plans & Financing Them
- Headlines VS Geology: Making Decisions & Goals for 2021
- End Goal, Optionality, & Conversations with Other Groups
- Take Away: "Not a One-Trick Pony" Company
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
If you got value from this interview, please subscribe.