Interview with Christopher Gerteisen, Exec. Director & CEO of Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA)
Nova Minerals is starting to focus on Estelle, which is good news. No longer the distraction of their lithium project and the project in Australia. Good news for shareholders and time money and effort going on the star attraction, Estelle. So now what? A funded drill programme.
If you want to hear what we think of the company go to cruxinvestor.com/club where you can also get summaries of all our interviews (to save you time); Company Reports, exclusive insight of various macro trends in commodities, early access to our company interviews (stay ahead of the crowd); and a thriving community of intelligent investors sharing thoughts and ideas (but without the vitriol and trolling). Think Twitter meets Netflix.
- JV With Newmont in Australia
- Thompson Brothers Lithium Project: Change in Approach
- Estelle Gold Project: Ore Body, Progress, & Expectations
- 5Moz Enough to Interest & Excite Investors?
- Financing it All: Time to Off-Load?
- End of August Share Price Spiked, Why?
- The Big Moment: PEA Timeline
- Mining in Alaska: Restrictions & Infrastructure
- 4X Share Price Growth, How Much of That is NOT Due to Gold?
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
If you got value from this interview, please subscribe.